Steamed mixed beans and peas
- 150g green beans, trimmed
- 150g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 150g snow peas, trimmed
- 1 lemon
- 3 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Place beans and peas in a metal steamer. Place steamer over a large saucepan of simmering water. Cook, covered, for 5 minutes or until vegetables are bright green and just tender.
- Meanwhile, using a citrus zester, remove rind from lemon. Juice lemon. Place oil, garlic and 2 teaspoons lemon juice in a bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Transfer vegetables to a bowl. Drizzle with oil mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Gently toss to combine. Sprinkle with lemon rind. Serve.