Christmas Light Cupcakes
- 1 box milk chocolate cake mix
- 1 small box chocolate instant-pudding mix
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Vanilla Buttercream
- store bought black frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line two muffin tins with 18 paper liners.
- Add cupcake ingredients to the bowl of an electric mixer. Beat well, about 3 minutes, scrapping the bowl occasionally.
- Divide batter evenly between muffin tin. Bake for 18 to 22 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- Using a large round tip, pipe buttercream in a swirl onto the cupcakes. Draw a black line around the surface of the frosting. Stick M&Ms vertically into the side of the cupcakes.
By Baked Bree