10 things to share with your little ones….
- The story of their birth or adoption.
- About how you cuddled them when they were a baby.
- The story of their name.
- A story about yourself when you were their age.
- The story of how their grandparents met
- What your favourite colour is.
- That sometimes you struggle too
- That when you’re holding hands and you give three squeezes, it’s a secret code that means, “I love you”.
- What the plan is.
- What you’re doing right now.
By Bounceback Parenting..com